|This unimposing hillock is apparently Lead Mountain, in Maine.|
1. No purchasing of new miniatures, EXCEPT if you use a joker card. Like in a deck of cards, you get two jokers to use on a figure purchase during the six months of the challenge. Could be a blister pack, an ebay bundle, or a single figure...you can't splurge.
2. Gifts do not count against you. Christmas and or birthdays etc. Also, if you're given gift cards by your hobby illiterate family or friends, you can without penalty use them on anything you want miniatures wise.
3. Paints, terrain (or materials), and other hobby supplies do not apply to the no purchasing rule.
4. At least one hobby related blog post and/or Instagram update a week. If you Instagram, be sure to hashtag your pic with #6MMRPC
5. Zombtober will be part of the 6 month challenge so, Zombie related stuff during October is ENCOURAGED!The challenge starts on the 1st of September, so expect to see me breaking rules 1 and 4 in short order as I buy stuff at Partizan and don't blog about it. Still, I do want to reduce the heap, and nothing is particularly pressing me to buy new stuff at the moment, so hopefully I can make some progress. Wish me luck!