Wednesday 3 September 2014

Spotter Spotted!

This is a quick update about a quick bit of painting! As part of the Challenge, I'm planning to clear some of the half-painted bits and pieces off my desk. These are normally things that I started painting and then lost interest in (because something else was shinier), and sometimes it can be a struggle to get back to them.

The first of these is a partisan spotter for my Bolt Action force.
They're over there!
This chap will be useful as a sniper's mate in the first instance, and could also pull duty as a spotter for a mortar or something if I ever find myself with one.

No, wait, I mean over there!
So there you go! A short post, as promised, but it's all progress. Stay tuned for more of this, but be aware there's no chance that I'll keep this posting rate up...

5 comments:

  1. Good start.

    Where are the Napoleonics on the to-do list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question!

      I think some sort of plan may be in order.

      Delete
  2. Have some faith in yourself man! Fig looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely figure! Really nice work :)

    ReplyDelete