Friday 10 October 2014

Zomtober 2014 - Lieutenant Ba

Week two of Zomtober is drawing to a close, so here I am again with another painted survivor. 

This is Lieutenant Ba. You might notice he's a member of the Chinese PLA. 

Ba was part of the guard at the embassy at the beginning of the outbreak. As the building was overrun, he used all the ammo for his QBZ-95, but wasn't able to save anyone else and was the only one to make it out alive. 


Now reduced to just his handgun, and unable to speak English, Ba is on the lookout for two things - a safe place to stay and some more bullets!


This is another of my Empress PLA models. I suppose he's a bit of a stretch for Zomtober, but he was just sat there on my paint station, so what was I to do? More survivors to come next week, I hope....


9 comments:

  1. That's super cool. Love the camo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice paint job and I'm liking the back story a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paintjob Matt. Lovely figure to. I quite like the PLA Spec Ops. Embassy soldiers fit perfectly as a survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds 100% plausible to me. Great back story behind the figure. Nice work on the camo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's got a look of steely determination about him, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice.

    Is there a prize for guessing how you'll squeeze your camo painting into next week's offering? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great backstory. Zombie survivors outside of the Vanilla one are great inspiration for all.

    ReplyDelete