Wednesday 27 May 2015

Even more French guys

I imagine that people have been worrying about me, as it's been a while since I posted any pictures of dribs and drabs of French WW2 infantry.

Well, fear not. I spent last week in a cottage with my in-laws in the Yorkshire Dales. I've escaped now though, so here are yet more French infantry - just three this time, but these mean that I can now have three squads of ten men in my force.

I have nothing left to say about these...

Next thing to tackle may well be the tank, but I do now have some Shaltari for Dropzone Commander. Those are going to try to tempt me. On the other hand, we've mentioned the heresy of using unpainted models for that... 

Buying the Shaltari hurts my scores a bit, but here they are:

Painted: 56
Bought: 46

I’m still in the black, but it’s a close run thing, I need to get to the brushes as soon as I can!

4 comments:

  1. Are you counting the DZC infantry figures as individual models? It's the honest thing to do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am indeed - of course this also means that each base will add 3 to my painted tally when they're done...

      Delete