Friday 3 July 2015

Zut Alors! Last of the French Infantry WIP

I'm really entering the endgame now with my Bolt Action French force (cue chorus of cheers from anyone that's read this blog with any regularity for the past six months).

This is the current state of the last 7 infantry models in the army:


I'll still need to put together and paint the mortar, and, when it arrives, the medium howitzer (which at some point probably wants its own crew but we'll gloss over that). Those should both be quick paint jobs though.

I'm also expecting the Panhard armoured car to be speedy model to paint, especially as I couldn't get a crewman to fit nicely in the turret so I've had to leave the hatch shut.


Once those are done, I'll be able to - whisper it - start painting something other than French...

1 comment:

  1. Hot Dawg! Looking forward to seeing the next project (as, I'm sure, you are as well).

    ReplyDelete