Wednesday 14 June 2017

Can't come up with more ship-based titles

I mean, there are only so many puns available.

Still, let's get on. I've continued work on my Shaltari fleet for Dropfleet Commander. For one thing, I decided to suck it up and paint the rest of the voidgates, despite them being fairly boring.
Yeah, these.
Then, I went for a cruiser, specifically a Basalt fleet carrier. This is because I'm fed up of being the only one that can't launch bombers at enemy ships, so I can do that now...

Launchy launchy.

Finally, I painted an Adamant battlecruiser.

Something about Prince Charming 
Battlecruisers are the largest class of ship to feature in our games so far, so having mine painted means I'm not left behind in the arms race, at least as things currently stand. Also, it's a nice model! 

It's not all progress though. I went to the first Chillcon in Sheffield recently, which was pretty good! Unfortunately, because it was pretty good, I ended up buying stuff. And, due to unnecessary generosity, I got free stuff too. 13 new models in total, which means I have to add 13 onto my "acquired" total. 


The microwave wasn't one of them, in case you're wondering
With that in mind, let's see the scores!

Painted: 92
Acquired: 91

Nearly blew it there! Fortunately there's more on the painting table now...


No comments:

Post a Comment